Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Coming to a Close

This semester is finally coming to a close and what a semester it has been! I didn't realize until this morning that I only have about eight more days of classes before exams begin. That really blew my mind. Seeing how few days we have left has really given me the motivation to finish all of these big papers and assignments that I have left. It may be crazy right now but at least I know that in two weeks I'll be done. Then I can truly relax and enjoy my winter break. It will be the first time that I have off without any sort of homework. Not that I ever did my homework in the past until the last day of break, but this year there won't be any voice in the back of my head tormenting me about all of the work I'm putting off.

On a somewhat different note, lately I've felt like really getting into the holiday spirit this year and I'm not quite sure why. Recently, family seems to be a lot more important to me than it ever has been before. That doesn't make much sense since I'm still living at home. Maybe it's because I don't really see my parents as much anymore. Or possibly because I know that I'll be moving out in another year or so. I don't know but I don't plan on ignoring this new feeling in the coming months. I'll try to embrace my family this holiday season.

No comments: